Dear KuCoin Users,
We recently found out that hackers have been using phishing websites to steal KuCoin users’ sign-in credentials. To avoid these websites, we strongly recommend that you do the following:
- Be extremely cautious when clicking unknown links (Examples: links shared on social networking sites, Telegram groups and search engines) with domain names similar to KuCoin’s official website (e.g., kuc01n.com).
- Always use KuCoin’s official website (https://www.kucoin.com) to sign in and trade.
- Add KuCoin’s official website to your browser’s bookmarks to reduce your chances of encountering phishing sites.
- Clear your browser’s cookies, and reset your KuCoin sign-in password if you have clicked suspicious links.
- Please set up your safe-word for anti-phishing websites, if you haven’t already done so. Always check that your safe-word appears before you complete the login process.
KuCoin’s official emails come from the domain @kucoin.com, and please pay special attention to phishing emails from suspicious domains (e.g., @gmail.com). Watch out for misspellings and the smallest alterations (e.g., @kukoin.net). Hover your mouse over any links in the body of the email, if the link address doesn’t look like an official site address or is different to the text description, don’t click on it.