This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Dear KuCoin Users:
In accordance with the VeChain’s requirements, KuCoin will upgrade VEN into VET in the coming days.
The upgrade schedule is as follows:
- KuCoin will close the deposit and withdrawal services of VEN permanently at 16:00 (UTC+8), on July 27, 2018, to begin the upgrade process.
- During the upgrade, please do not deposit VEN tokens to KuCoin, or your assets will fail to be deposited.
- KuCoin will close trading of all VEN trading pairs at 16:00 (UTC+8), July 28, 2018.
- To complete the upgrade, KuCoin will take snapshots of users’ VEN assets at 16:00 (UTC+8), July 28, 2018. After the snapshot, we will convert VEN into VET at a ratio of 1:100. (1 VEN = 100 VET).
- After upgrading, we will open the transaction services of VET at 16:00 (UTC+8), July 31, 2018, and delist all the VEN trading pairs.
- Once the MainNet becomes stable, KuCoin will release an announcement to notify users when deposit and withdrawal services of VET will open.
Thank you for your support!
The KuCoin Team