This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Dear KuCoin Users,
According to the [Special Treatment Rule] of KuCoin, the latest phase of the ST observation has ended. The following projects have been disqualified and the tokens will be removed from the exchange:
- EncrypGen (DNA)
- Publica (PBL)
- Raiden Network Token (RDN)
- Monetha (MTH)
- BlockMason Credit Protocol (BCPT)
- Gladius Token (GLA)
The delisting process is as follows:
1. Deposits and pending orders will be shut off at 22:00 (UTC+8) November 22, 2018. For better management of your funds, we recommend that you cancel your pending orders of relative projects as soon as possible.
2. Relative trading pairs will be closed at 14:00 (UTC+8) November 23, 2018.
3. Withdrawals of relative tokens from KuCoin will continue to be supported until 18:00 (UTC+8) on May 23, 2019.
4. If you are currently holding relative tokens, please make your withdrawal on or before the closing date above.
Risk Warning: Investing in cryptocurrency is akin to being a venture capital investor. The cryptocurrency market is available worldwide 24 x 7 for trading with no market close or open times. Please do your own risk assessment when deciding how to invest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. KuCoin attempts to screen all tokens before they come to market, however, even with the best due diligence there are still risks when investing. KuCoin is not liable for investment gains or losses.
We sincerely appreciate your support and understanding.
Getting Started for New KuCoin Users. Details Inside
KuCoin Bonus every single day! Details Inside
Rewards from KuCoin Referral Bonus Program! Details Inside
Up to 30% Trading Fee Discount! Details Inside
KuCoin Now Supports Multiple Languages for Our Global Communities. Details Inside